Discipleship : Meeting 4
DISCUSS the disciple’s Generosity Strategy. Consider running through the disciple’s answers to these questions:
• What will you give to?
• 2. How much money will you give to your local church (Remember the principle on tithing.)
• How much time will you give to your local church?
• How can you use your giftings to serve in your local church?
• How often will you give your money, time, and talents?
• How does all this challenge you?
• What brings you the most joy in giving in this way?
• What are you most passionate about, within the church or outside of it? How can you be generous towards that passion?
• What are next steps in moving this generosity plan forward?
(Examples include setting up a regular rhythm of tithing, blocking out time in a calendar for serving, or talking with your church’s pastor on how to get involved on a serving team.
Use your remaining time to discuss any significant decisions, interactions, or challenges the
disciple is facing, and what God may be up to.
ASSIGNMENT: In preparation for the next module, listen the Steve DeNeff sermon, Seen to